Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to FriendS Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guildies! Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+15
Mattzenniken
SirZorvan
Kekkie
zXlGEBRIELlXz
Ralphie
llHoUrll
clement87
giznow18
Tallon
LaCalisse
Amraelle
IguilderoyI
Kanida
Anniki
AdamWest
19 posters
AuthorMessage
AdamWest

AdamWest

Guildies! Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Guildies! Introduce Yourself   Guildies! Introduce Yourself EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 12:01 am

Hello, im adamwest in game. Im also Commander in FriendS Guild, so if u need something, anything , I"ll be glad to help.
I play Rohan online since October...3 months I guess. Im from Brazil, my primary language is portuguese but I speak a lil of english too.
My nickname its AdamWest becouse I like Batman, and he was 60's Batman (funny tv show). He also is Mayor from Quahog in Family Guys Cartoon...

My MSN: pachecopensene@hotmail.com , when im not in game, maybe you can find me there...

Well, cya in Rohan! Cool
Back to top Go down
Anniki

Anniki

PostSubject: Re: Guildies! Introduce Yourself   Guildies! Introduce Yourself EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 9:27 pm

Hello, I am Anniki, Priest, also one of your commanders in FriendS.

I am a registered nurse in RL, and am away from home every other week when i work. (I carry my laptop and check in often.)
When I am home, I am in Rohan most of the day. I want to be of help to all, but am especially versed in the needs of the healers and warlocks (have a lvl 67 warlock alt).

I live in the Chequamegon National Forest in northern Wisconsin, USA. Snow, cold, frozen lakes, but as beautiful a place as you could ever wish to see. Bears, eagles, badgers, fishers, deer, elk, fox, critters of all kinds..........

Unfortunately, i speak no foreign languages, ....... please be patient with me, i will try to help as best i can.

The guildtag says it all. This is what i want from this guild, comraderie, friendship, and getting to know you all.
Success is ours, we can work to make this the guild your home in Rohan. See you in game. Party!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kanida

PostSubject: Re: Guildies! Introduce Yourself   Guildies! Introduce Yourself EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:27 am

Hey Im kani...Im a university student. My major is Chemistry.
Im from Puerto Rico, my main language is Spanish.
Im a ranger, so if u have any question feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
IguilderoyI
Admin
IguilderoyI

PostSubject: Re: Guildies! Introduce Yourself   Guildies! Introduce Yourself EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 9:29 am

im guilderoy the gm of friends im french canadian from quebec province, im in metal recycling but since the price of metal got low i have recycled my self in rohan gamer lol! , i take jokes and i try make some to even if my english is little poor,varneza shes my wife in real life and if you see one youl probably see the other near, ok see ya in game,have nice game

Last edited by IguilderoyI on Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amraelle

Amraelle

PostSubject: Re: Guildies! Introduce Yourself   Guildies! Introduce Yourself EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 4:16 pm

Hihi, FriendS my archer nickname in game is Yongwang …..and also Amrel my mage, TomoeGozen my assasin and Amraelle (my first love) my dekan.

I’m a French player and my main language is French of course Smile , I speak a little English and I understand the Spanish (un poco) but don’t write them.

Well in real life I’m a young carpentry teacher (26 years old) what else……I love Asian culture and the archangel that’s why my nickname.

Fine, to finish I say you: good play and cya in game.
Back to top Go down
LaCalisse

PostSubject: Re: Guildies! Introduce Yourself   Guildies! Introduce Yourself EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 6:27 am

Hello! My real name is Ashley, and I currently live in the United States, in the state of Minnesota. My native tongue is English, though I know some Spanish and am in the process of learning French. I'm a university student in economics, and I plan to transfer to Bishop's University in French Canada next year. I'm relatively new to the game, so please excuse my occasional noobiness! Thank you!

Salut! Je m'appelle Ashley, et j'habite maintenant aux États-Unis, dans l'état de Minnesota. Ma langue native est anglais, mais je sais un peu d'espagnol et j'apprends maintenant le français. Je suis étudiante universitaire dans l'économie, et je veux aller a l'Université Bishop la prochaine année. Je suis une nouvelle joueuse; excusez-moi pour les actions occasionnels de noobocité (noobesse? noobiance? c'est quoi qui marche?). Merci et bonne game!

Hola! Me llamo Ashley, y vivo en los Estados Unidos, al estado de Minnesota. Mi idioma nativo es el inglés, pero yo sé un poquito de español y estoy aprendiendo el frances. Soy estudiante al universidad de la economía, y yo quiero ir a Bishop's University a Canadá el próximo año. Estoy nueva a ese juego, entonces, ¡excuseme para las acciones de noobosidad! ¡Gracias, y qué te diviertan en el juego!
Back to top Go down
Tallon

PostSubject: Re: Guildies! Introduce Yourself   Guildies! Introduce Yourself EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:09 pm

Hi, I'm Tallon, I currently reside in Manila, Philippines. Good tropical climate but sometimes get's too hot. I'm a registered nurse here in my country but currently work as a 3D digital artist (still in the process of training in animation). My native tongue is Filipino but I speak english mostly. I'd like to apologize for my poor french and spanish, I could understand a bit and speak a few but I'd be lost when the words come pouring down, so I cheat and use an online translator Very Happy

My wife and I love playing games, and tried out Rohan just a couple of weeks ago and have grown to like it. I'm a noob, so I really don't have much to offer, but if I could help in any way I'd be glad to.

Thank you for inviting me to the guild, the people here are really hospitable and very helpful. See you in game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
giznow18

giznow18

PostSubject: Re: Guildies! Introduce Yourself   Guildies! Introduce Yourself EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:49 am

im gino

i played rohan since dec 25. haha lol its dec 26 today..

ive met annika and supported me.

o nwei , i played ielle, an archer soon to be a ranger.

i lived at the phillipines.

19 y/o student nurse . Smile

more info @ future.

-giznow afro

o yea, gracielle (ielle) is the girl on the pic, i love her. LOL heheh
Guildies! Introduce Yourself IelleDesktopResolution
Back to top Go down
clement87

PostSubject: Re: Guildies! Introduce Yourself   Guildies! Introduce Yourself EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:57 am

Hi, I am Clement, from Malaysia. I play PelixShare (going for ranger) and MurielPossenti (going for scout).

Hmm, don't know what to say, but please look after me... ahhaha

And also, just to inform you that due to the location I am living, it will be quite hard for me to participate in any township battle (for minor one, it will be 2:30am). But I will join it too, sometimes.

Err, just a rough intro, please dont mind.
Back to top Go down
llHoUrll

PostSubject: Re: Guildies! Introduce Yourself   Guildies! Introduce Yourself EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:18 am

hello guys Im llHoUrll in game. im an archer, my real name is Axel so well i started to play 2 or 3 weeks ago, i think its a good game and im very happy to be part of your guild with my girlfriend Katty (llKaTTll in rohan) so like gilderoy and varneza you will se us together too xD jeje its very nice play games like this with your love ^^ she's a healer and you wont see her writing here because she hates english... yes how can she play rohan? well, when we play im like a translator xD so i have double work ^^ but it doesn't matter, im From Peru (my girlfriend too obviusly) so i speak spanish and my english is not so good so sorry if i have grammar mistakes xD im learning english at an english institute so i can practice here lol xD well thats all. im lvl 22 now but i will be lvl 30 soon, i would like to participate in TB so see ya guys, if you want anything just write me back ^^
Back to top Go down
Ralphie
Veteran
Veteran
Ralphie

PostSubject: Greetings from tropical archipelago   Guildies! Introduce Yourself EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:13 am

Hello fellow guild mates cheers
I'd like to introduce myself too, just like the others. You can call me Ralphie, and I am from Indonesia. It's been fun becoming a member of this guild and I enjoy venturing the realm of Rohan. I love making friends, so if you see me around, just say hi Very Happy

By the way, I want to be a strong Defender Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
zXlGEBRIELlXz

PostSubject: Re: Guildies! Introduce Yourself   Guildies! Introduce Yourself EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:08 pm

Im Joe. From Thailand >.<"

If u want help about Website & Design , I can help u Razz
Back to top Go down
Kekkie

PostSubject: Re: Guildies! Introduce Yourself   Guildies! Introduce Yourself EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 6:27 pm

Hii Im Kiimii Jahoven (yes my name is actualy spelled like that) I Play Kekkie(kinght), and Kiimii(assassin)
im 100% irish. I was born in Ireland, and lived in a town just a few miles off from Dublin Ireland un til age 13. Now live in lancaster Texas...very hot all the time... pale
I am 21 with the heart of a 12 year old.... and im a business woman. I have a twelve year old adopted daughter, her name is Amber. We like to read books together, play video games and we are both anime nerds/fans... cheers
I enjoy rohan alot, and love the friends guild...you guys are like my second family... Very Happy .....
and another note...Im an RP nerd as well.... I speak English, and gaelic(do not ask me to speak it...cause i wont....and dont ask why not either...) i also know some spanish and german/ norwegen, and some small phrases in french and japanese.....however im not so great at them.... ...so yea thats mii...if you have any other questions feel free to ask...i dont bite...>,...,< only nibble a bit...^^

is mii ----> queen

is also mii too....><----> drunken monkey
Back to top Go down
SirZorvan

PostSubject: Hello Guildmates   Guildies! Introduce Yourself EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 4:56 am

Hi Everyone. I am SirZorvan in game and I am a Guardian in training. SirZorvan is my secondary character in Rohan, my main character is a Dragon Knight named zorvan.

My real name is Tim and I live in Georgia in the American Southeast. I speak English, but I understand small amounts of Spanish. My son got me hooked on Rohan last September, but now he hardly ever plays. That's right I have a son and a daughter, 12 and 16 respectively.

I love playing Rohan as a break from the real world and I really enjoy meeting and talking to people from all over the world. Friends guild is the most active and most supportive guild I have been involved in so far and this has drawn me away from my main character to play SirZorvan more often. I hope to see you all in game, and remember the most important thing is to have fun.

If I can help anyone in any way just ask and I'll see what I can do.

P.S. I partied with Varneza and Guilderoy a long time ago (I think they were both still under level 50) and was gald to see they formed a guild.
Back to top Go down
Mattzenniken

Mattzenniken

PostSubject: Re: Guildies! Introduce Yourself   Guildies! Introduce Yourself EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:37 am

My real name is hasmat. i lives at Malaysia. i start enjoying Rohan. it cool MMORPG and i'll stick with it.
if you guys see i'll talk,its going to be confuse because im not good english.my age is 21 years old. i have 2 big brother, 1 sister and 2 brother.
im also anime fan and something i played playstation. i like make a freinds with all no matter what age,gender,place or anything. Smile
so dont hate me Very Happy .i dont play drug or smoke. im muslim.in real life im a shy guy and dont social. but in world wide im ok cheers
and my brothers also play rohan and 1 of it in our freinds, i keep it secret,someday i will tell Twisted Evil .i dont know what to say anymore, so see you all in game.take care and be safe I love you
Back to top Go down
Rayle

PostSubject: Hi   Guildies! Introduce Yourself EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:23 am

Salut, je m'appelle Paul et je vis en France.
J'ai 26 ans et j'ai commencé Rohan il y a peu de temps, (je pense que ça ce voit, j'embête tout le monde avec mes questions de newbie Razz)
J'ai une fille de 17 mois qui s'appelle Chloé.
Je parle couramment le français et j'ai quelques notions d'anglais.
Mon personnage s'appelle Rayle et est amené à devenir Scout.

Hello, I am called Paul and I live in France.
I am 26 years old and I began Rohan little time ago, (I think that this sees, I annoy everyone with my questions of newbie: P)
I have a 17 month old girl who is called Chloé.
I usually speak French and I have some concepts of English.
My character is called Rayle and is brought to become Scout.

(A Great Thanks to Systran for fast Translation Razz )
Back to top Go down
Eniason

Eniason

PostSubject: Re: Guildies! Introduce Yourself   Guildies! Introduce Yourself EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:57 pm

ello! im Eniason in the game but my real name is Alex Very Happy

its nice to meet u all nd i love how friendly the guild is...lol hence the name "FriendS" xD

im usually on every day after work....im 17 for whoever wants to know ^^

if u see me in the game just talk to me or whatever im a fairly nice person Very Happy

ive been playing this game since january so yea its only been 2 months so.....im a noob :O

well i'd like to be of help to the clan so yea if u have favors dont hesitate to ask...Razz

well i guess thats a nice intro..if u wanna know anything else....just pm me or something ^^
Back to top Go down
Zebade

PostSubject: Re: Guildies! Introduce Yourself   Guildies! Introduce Yourself EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:44 pm

HI Guildies

I thought it was about time I introduced myself and more to the point my 12 year old daughter has shown me how.........!!!! Thats right Im proably a bit of a Grandad when it comes to age within the Game being the grand old age of 33. So here goes a little bit about me, my life, and the Universe .......

This is my first ever online game in fact it my first ever RPG unless you count playing Lego Star wars on the Wii with my 7 year old so you are going to have to escuse me when I seem a little thick regarding some of the terminlogy during the game. I started playing around mid Oct / Nov 08 and was soon "picked up" by the very lovely Verneza. I play to keep my mind busy and stop myself from becoming a couch spud ...My real name is Mike and I am from London , England. I have 2 great kids a girl of 12 (who thinks she is 16 - 20 ) and a lad of 7.

At this point if your gettting bored you proably wont read on....

My life :- Grew up in a very rough part of the East End of London and soon got into trouble , left School at 16 and Joined the Army and served with the Royal Green Jackets. After leaving the Army I Grew Up...............Got myself a proper Job and I am know a Projects Manager for a Construction Company in charge of single or multiple projects with values around £50mil ..

All my life I have been involved with outdoor persuits and have done alot of extreme sports and had quite a few knocks, this was untill I broke my back Snow boarding of piste 4 years ago and decided life is just to preciose to keep risking it, I now only surf ( sea ), ski dive and milder sking. Most of my time is spent with my kids enjoying ourselves.

You can usually find me playing after work a couple of nights a week and for short stints at weekends I am found grinding with mobs 7-10 levels higher than myself as I have found its the quickest way to level. ( its easy as long as you have worked out your tactics )

I only know about the Humans in the game but if I can I will help so call if you need me..... please dont use to many abbreviations in your speech becouse being old Im thick ( so my daughter keeps telling me although she has promised to teach me the text language of the young... )

Well kids I am going to sign off but I do have some great stories to tell about life in general which I may add later but for now be careful , stay safe and enjoy yourselves.

Mike xx
Back to top Go down
Tearsthorny

Tearsthorny

PostSubject: Re: Guildies! Introduce Yourself   Guildies! Introduce Yourself EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:04 pm

Hi Guildies,

I am TearsThorny in Game, my real name is Stephane, Im a dekan: Dragon Knight Now ^^

I live in Montreal, Quebec (Canada), I speak French, I can speak a little english too,
I live with my girlfriend since 4 years,
I work in Domestic maintenance since 5 years, in a Residence,
I like doing jokes and laugh a lot ^^,
I am a maniac collector of Die-Cast Cars 1/18 : If you want to see my collection (http://www.tearsboyz.piczo.com/?cr=2)
I like snowboarding, drawing, driving and playing ROHAN^^

See you around <Friends>

^_^
Back to top Go down
jack

PostSubject: hey i have acc now in forums ^_^   Guildies! Introduce Yourself EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:49 am

hi to all guildies.. ^^

BTW.. ralph and sun im here at forums now. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guildies! Introduce Yourself   Guildies! Introduce Yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

Guildies! Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FRIENDS DISCUSSION-
Jump to: