Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to FriendS Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello guys, plz dont pk RR players...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AdamWest

AdamWest

Hello guys, plz dont pk RR players... Empty
PostSubject: Hello guys, plz dont pk RR players...   Hello guys, plz dont pk RR players... EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:46 pm

Today, one more time one member of my guild was pked from member of your guild. Its so sad cuz I really expect friends still a good guild with good ppl. I hope that not change. Im asking: Please dont pk RR. I dont want troubles with Friends Guild, but this time if necessary Wont let this happen...ty for your attention...by the way, im TreadStone also...take care you guys...cya you around
Back to top Go down
Ralphie
Veteran
Veteran
Ralphie

PostSubject: My goodness >.<   Hello guys, plz dont pk RR players... EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:25 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked

My goodness Adam, there must be misunderstanding, or some sort, had happened. As everybody already know, we do not tolerate random PKing and yesterday Trust guild had gone mad. Our guildies were random pked by them at Spire and I also heard that RR fought Trust too at Limestone.

We must not be drawn into such ugly mess, and certainly if that incident occurred we should have a discussion.

Let's stay in peace sunny
Back to top Go down
Anniki

Anniki

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys, plz dont pk RR players...   Hello guys, plz dont pk RR players... EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:05 pm

Ralphie,
Just to update. Yesterday, my rl sister, a RegnumRebirth guildie, was rpk'd while questing in caronia by a friends member. I talked to Kuhi and varn about the situation. Varn kicked the member from the guild.
No one wants to have a negative situation with friends members.
But i also will kos this ex-friend, because he has a death coming to him.
And even though i am not in RR guild at this time, i support them with my presence when needed.
(We have some limitations in SoulMate that will not allow buffing combatants during war - we chose to remain neutral - and will fight only when our GM and officers have fully endorsed it.)
I remain a friend to many in friends, will gladly buff and support them also, but the message needs to get out to the general membership to leave RegnumRebirth guildies alone.

I will continue to report incidences of rpk by friends members to varneza.

Take Care - Be Safe
Back to top Go down
Ralphie
Veteran
Veteran
Ralphie

PostSubject: We are still the same   Hello guys, plz dont pk RR players... EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:19 am

Hi Ann,

I guess what I was trying to convey is that we are still the same as we were before. Our guild still have the same policy of not botting or pking anyone without clear reasons. And certainly those being found to do such acts would be kicked out of guild ASAP. I was not defending those little rascals who became our bad members, and I only speak on behalf of the majority who do not support such actions. It's just from the tone of previous messages made it as if we have turned into pker guild, which we are NOT and we will NEVER be one.

So, please do not have the notion that we have bad feeling about RR guild since we DO NOT have bad intentions to ANY guilds. Past clashes occurred but let it passed and we all can still be friends. If anything bad is done by anyone in this guild, please IMMEDIATELY contact us. We can kick that little rascal and then you can do whatever you want with him/her.

Exclamation Sorry Varneza if I answer this posting on behalf of guild, but if what I say here is not correct, please reply to this posting. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
SoftBronze

SoftBronze

PostSubject: Still the same   Hello guys, plz dont pk RR players... EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:15 pm

Hi Anniki and Adam,

Yes if any of such incident happen again please let us know so that we can expell them. Sorry for the trouble caused but we will try our best to keep friends as what it used to be and that will always be the case.
Back to top Go down
AdamWest

AdamWest

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys, plz dont pk RR players...   Hello guys, plz dont pk RR players... EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:43 pm

Ty vm soft and ralphie What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys, plz dont pk RR players...   Hello guys, plz dont pk RR players... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello guys, plz dont pk RR players...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FRIENDS DISCUSSION-
Jump to: