Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to FriendS Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boss Hunts

Go down 
+2
Kanida
Anniki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anniki

Anniki

Boss Hunts Empty
PostSubject: Boss Hunts   Boss Hunts EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:22 pm

Today, while touring under Juba's Waterclock, we found Aquarius, marvelous lvl 75 boss. When we get stronger, FriendS will take her on, for now, we just watch her float over our heads............Boss Hunts LookbutdonotTouch122108

Another view:
Boss Hunts FriendscAquarius122108-1
Back to top Go down
Anniki

Anniki

Boss Hunts Empty
PostSubject: Guildmates take on the Bad Santa   Boss Hunts EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:08 am

Guildmates fought this bad santa as the finale to the Christmas / New Year's quest chain. Successful completion took 30". Nice reward, +20 all stats jewelry.
Boss Hunts Badsanta2
Back to top Go down
Kanida

Boss Hunts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boss Hunts   Boss Hunts EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:43 am

OMG nice pic anniki! next time ill be in the pic!!!!!
Great job ppl ^^
Back to top Go down
IguilderoyI
Admin
IguilderoyI

Boss Hunts Empty
PostSubject: great   Boss Hunts EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:27 pm

great pics anniki Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anniki

Anniki

Boss Hunts Empty
PostSubject: Late Night / Early Morning Boss Hunts   Boss Hunts EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:29 pm

FriendS, at the request of GenTeo, took on Mollek for his drops, and since one dead boss is good, two dead bosses are better; the Blood Tyrant also needed to die!!

Boss Hunts FriendsBloodTyrant012008
Boss Hunts FriendSMollek012008

Last edited by Anniki on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ralphie
Veteran
Veteran
Ralphie

Boss Hunts Empty
PostSubject: Ugly boss shall perish   Boss Hunts EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:16 pm

COOL SHOTS cheers

Let's get Molleke more often Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anniki

Anniki

Boss Hunts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boss Hunts   Boss Hunts EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:10 pm

Ya Ralphie, we should do him, Demon, the other bosses more often. I like guild parties. And the mini-bosses in coronia's have some decent drops also.
We still need to kill Amadeus in R2 for several people...... if only Masuda would leave it alone and not kill our people there.
Back to top Go down
Anniki

Anniki

Boss Hunts Empty
PostSubject: Demon Hezward   Boss Hunts EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 11:48 am

Friends will be killing this boss many times i believe - so all can get their quest reward of a free skill enhancement stone. This night, adam, ralphie, athen4 (sorry hon, i missed you in this pic), and i were witness to his demise.
Boss Hunts FriendstakeDemon012108
Back to top Go down
Anniki

Anniki

Boss Hunts Empty
PostSubject: Another successful killing of Demon Hezward   Boss Hunts EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:57 pm

Today more FriendS needed the Demon dead. With a bit of help from Ariennor (Regnum Rebirth) and a lone dekan we picked up, FriendS took the demon without problem. Not certain why Kuhi and myself are pink here, but the job was well done. And gratz to Tycan for becoming our first "home grown" Templar this night!!
Boss Hunts FriendS2Demon012409
Back to top Go down
Anniki

Anniki

Boss Hunts Empty
PostSubject: FriendS take on the Duck Bosses   Boss Hunts EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:37 am

Today, thanks to the gathering of FriendS (Kuhikibyakya, Zebade, SlimGuard, SoftBronze, Neliel91, and Anniki), we took on the Duck bosses in Hot Springs. Baby duck boss, no problem, but when Neliel91 brought us the other two together, the red bars had issues ......... Never say die!! FriendS were resurrected and completed the job!!

I'm sure Kuhi will give us a close up view in more pics from this adventure!!
The middle size duck took some work, but we knew we had him once he was separated from the really big Duck.
Boss Hunts Friendsdoduckboss1

The Really Big Duck took us a little bit longer, but eventually succumbed. What?? no drops?? (Note: our party included Vampire from IceShards.)
Boss Hunts Friendsduckboss3

Boss Hunts Friendsduckboss1

Good job Everyone!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Ralphie
Veteran
Veteran
Ralphie

Boss Hunts Empty
PostSubject: The Borg is coming to Rohan ??   Boss Hunts EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:12 am

WHAT A VIEW!!
It's hard to believe.. are Borgs coming to Rohan and turning Donald Duck and his families to Borg Donald ?? Shocked
And Friends get the job to clean Rohan from Borged Donald ? Arrgghhh I can see this Crying or Very sad I like Donald Duck and his three nephews Smile

FYI: Borg is the evil community of human+mechanics in Star Trek The Next Generation
Back to top Go down
Neliel91

Neliel91

Boss Hunts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boss Hunts   Boss Hunts EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:47 am

Wow rlly good pics anniki Very Happy ya it was at awesome fight aganist them sorry i brought the big guy and didn't see his son lol xD my bad
Back to top Go down
Ralphie
Veteran
Veteran
Ralphie

Boss Hunts Empty
PostSubject: HUGE R2 Boss   Boss Hunts EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:24 am

This screen shot was taken when we go for R2 boss hunt. This boss is HUGE and I couldn't get the whole picture. But, congratz to Cornilious for getting the wing and thanks to ally too for helping us out. sunny
Boss Hunts R2_bos10
Back to top Go down
SoftBronze

SoftBronze

Boss Hunts Empty
PostSubject: wooooooo   Boss Hunts EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:22 pm

Nice pic there Ralphie Very Happy i hope i was there. Many of our guildies need wings from R2 boss lol! kill it everytime its there Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boss Hunts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boss Hunts   Boss Hunts Empty

Back to top Go down

Boss Hunts
Page 1 of 1