Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to FriendS Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm

Go down 
+8
SoftBronze
varneza
Kanida
llHoUrll
AdamWest
IguilderoyI
Anniki
Ralphie
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ralphie
Veteran
Veteran
Ralphie

Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm Empty
PostSubject: Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm   Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 5:45 am

Hello fellow guildmates cheers

I think it would be great if we have a special sections where all of us can share things from the realm of Rohan. Please, you are all encouraged to share with everybody anything cool, fun, or weird. Enjoy this new section Very Happy

PS: To take screenshots, please press "Print Screen" button, and the picture file will be stored in My Document folder of your Windows. It is also recommended to convert the picture file into JPEG format because it is much smaller in size than BMP (the original file type).
Back to top Go down
Ralphie
Veteran
Veteran
Ralphie

PostSubject: First input into this topic section ^_^   Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 5:54 am

Okay, now I am going to try it myself first by posting my picture in Rohan with this beautiful horse. I know, I know... my outfit (which is only Graham armor) is far inferior than the look of this horse. Too bad this horse will last only for 30 days, but hopefully by then I would wear cooler outfit. Wish me luck bounce

Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm New_ho13

How to post a picture like this? Here are the steps:
1. Click on "Host an image" button - it is one of many buttons you would see above the text box. A small window will show up.
2. Choose the file you want to upload by clicking on "Browse". Rohan screenshot files are located in My Document folder of your Windows.
3. Click on "Host it" button in the small window.
4. After the file is uploaded, in the small window, there is "Image url" section that has a complete address of your picture stored online. Highlight and save that address (you can use CTRL S button).
5. Click on "Image" button on the top menu above text box and paste (you can use CTRL V button) the address into the box.
6. BINGO! cheers Your picture is posted on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Anniki

Anniki

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm   Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:40 am

I like it Ralphie!!
I also like the zebra, is that mount reserved for humans?
Thanks for putting the directions in here, sounds simpler than having to upload to photobucket.
Is there a size limit that we should re-size to upload?
Back to top Go down
Ralphie
Veteran
Veteran
Ralphie

PostSubject: File Size   Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:29 pm

Good question, Anniki.

According to the terms of service by Serimg.com, "You can upload jpg, png and gif images that are less than 1 Mo (1000 ko)". Maybe they meant each picture should not be bigger than 1 MB in size. So, as long as screen shots are converted to JPG file (which can be done using standard Windows Paint), file size won't be an issue. By the way, the original zebra screen shot only takes 288 KB and the cropped picture up there is only 103 KB in size.

About the zebra, it may be specifically reserved for human. After the last major patch, I saw blinking Item Mall button, I clicked, and I saw this mount in the box Shocked
How about other races? Do they get special mounts too? I think it would be cool if everyone post their pictures with their mounts, pets, or baby girls Rolling Eyes to represent each type and class.
Back to top Go down
IguilderoyI
Admin
IguilderoyI

PostSubject: prison   Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:37 am

at first i tought that it did not worked to take the pic in prison coz usualy when i take a pic i got this short time screen freeze and when i did press on (prt scr) in prison i did not get tha freeze , so i was surprised to find this when i sorted my rohan pics , here is the pic i took in rohan prison Shocked
Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm Prisonofrhoan

Last edited by IguilderoyI on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IguilderoyI
Admin
IguilderoyI

PostSubject: blooper?   Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:40 am

here what i think could be a blooper , i dont know what varneza was doing there but look at the monsters face Embarassed
Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm Whatvarnezadoing

Last edited by IguilderoyI on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IguilderoyI
Admin
IguilderoyI

PostSubject: nice frineds pt   Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 4:46 pm

heres a nice friends pt with XLR* doing acrobatics attacks
Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm Friendspt3

Last edited by IguilderoyI on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AdamWest

AdamWest

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm   Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:28 am

amazing pics!

varn varn... affraid

Where is the guild pics guilde?
Back to top Go down
IguilderoyI
Admin
IguilderoyI

PostSubject: badboy   Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:56 am

the bot killer
Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm Badboy

Last edited by IguilderoyI on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ralphie
Veteran
Veteran
Ralphie

PostSubject: When our old friend gets overwhelmed by fishing   Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:50 am

Fishing is a good sport. In fact, in Rohan, it is an essential activity to get cool stuffs. But what would happen if one gets overly excited?

This is what I saw when I met our old friend Kani at fishing site affraid

Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm Kanida10
Back to top Go down
Anniki

Anniki

PostSubject: Where in the World of Rohan is Anniki?   Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 11:59 am

OK, if you click this ---> Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm GrdWisStone012109

You get this ----> Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm GuardWisdom012109

Where in the world of Rohan am I?

100,000 crones to the first guildmate who pm's me the correct answer in game. (Commanders are inelligible to participate)

Btw, this poor fellow dies way to easy - he is a pacifist and will not fight back.
Back to top Go down
IguilderoyI
Admin
IguilderoyI

PostSubject: blooper friendfart   Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:48 am

1 he fart 2 she look 3 hes angry
Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm Fartpic
Back to top Go down
AdamWest

AdamWest

PostSubject: THE WRATH OF VARN   Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 3:26 am

Thats what happen when you stole our guildies

The Murder
Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm Varn_011

Now hes begging for his life!
Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm Varn_210

Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm Varn310

Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm Varn410

Definately your not! ^^ VARN YOU ROCK!
Back to top Go down
Ralphie
Veteran
Veteran
Ralphie

PostSubject: Scary Varneza ^_^   Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 7:41 am

This is what a woman's scold look like Shocked
Just for your own safety, if you see Varneza not in a good mood, get on your mount and run as fast as you can before she spank you with her spiky mace affraid now, RUNNNNNN bounce
Back to top Go down
llHoUrll

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm   Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:29 am

Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm KattyyAxel

Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm KattyyAxel2

Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm Hour

Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm Hour2

we was a little bored of kill moobs so we take some photos with our news costumes ^^ soo what do you think? xD Have fun!!! =)
Back to top Go down
Ralphie
Veteran
Veteran
Ralphie

PostSubject: Aaawww   Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:47 am

What a sweet couple Very Happy

Certainly the outfit matches the horsey Cool
Back to top Go down
Anniki

Anniki

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm   Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:11 am

I like it!! Good screensaver for yourself too..... Wink
Back to top Go down
Kanida

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm   Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:46 am

LOL se ven hermosos!!!! q bellos! hahaha u guys look awesome gratz for the outfits!
Back to top Go down
IguilderoyI
Admin
IguilderoyI

PostSubject: nice pics   Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 9:11 am

realy nice pics lol
Back to top Go down
AdamWest

AdamWest

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm   Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:47 am

very good pics! now im jelous...i want couple in rohan too! What a Face hehehe
Back to top Go down
IguilderoyI
Admin
IguilderoyI

PostSubject: bot killing to much   Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:02 pm

this is what happened to me
Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm Guilde10
Back to top Go down
varneza
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Bad Guilderoy   Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:10 pm

Guilderoy is demoniac Evil or Very Mad ??? He kill always bots icecream and percent beside shitai enraged lol!
Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm Bad_gu11
Back to top Go down
Anniki

Anniki

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm   Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:45 pm

OhNO, Guilderoy took one more too many????
Red is not agood color on you.........
(sorry my typingisa bit kaput....my laptop sailed intothefireplace andnow it does notwork so good Mad )
You'll be all backto normal by thetime iget home Friday night.
Back to top Go down
IguilderoyI
Admin
IguilderoyI

PostSubject: fireplace   Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:20 pm

Anniki wrote:
OhNO, Guilderoy took one more too many????
Red is not agood color on you.........
(sorry my typingisa bit kaput....my laptop sailed intothefireplace andnow it does notwork so good Mad )
You'll be all backto normal by thetime iget home Friday night.

your laptop in the fireplace Question hum your not very lucky poor anniki scratch
Back to top Go down
Anniki

Anniki

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm   Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 9:00 pm

My laptop is now taking a road trip to Kansas City, where hopefully it will be repaired back to it's original state.
I'm borrowing my old one back from my brother. But, it would take all night to load Rohan on this one, so..... the best i can do is to be home tomorrow night and
back to my own machine.
Ya know, if you don't watch where you are walking, you can snag your foot in the power cord, and then the laptop just seems to fly on it's own, right into the fireplace.
Brick and plastic in a war.... plastic loses!! Ya, unlucky, but lucky i had insurance on the dang thing....... now, i have to wait......
I will be going through Rohan withdrawal.
Maybe take some comfort in a nice bottle of Asti when i get home tomorrow night??? lol! K, Varn, crack open a bottle of beer and we celebrate the return home Friday.
See you in-game when i get home!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm   Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm Empty

Back to top Go down

Screenshots and Bloopers at Rohan Realm
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next